expression by dietary curcumin in HT- 29 human colon cancer
cells. Cancer Lett. 2001;172:111-118.
8. Goel A, et al. Curcumin as ‘cure-cumin:’ from kitchen to clinic.
Biochem Pharmacol. 2008;75:787-809.
9. Reuter S, et al. Epigenetic changes induced by curcumin and other
natural compounds. Genes Nutr. 2011;6:93-108.
10. Kamenicek V, et al. Systemic enzyme therapy in the treatment
and prevention of post-traumatic and post-operative swelling.
Acta Chir Orthop Traumatol Cech. 2001;68: 45-9.
11. Belcaro G, et al. Efficacy and safety of Meriva, a curcuin-phosphatidylcholine complex, during extended administration
in osteoarthris patients. Alternative Med Rev, J Clin Therapeutics.
2010; 15( 4):337-344.
12. Park C, et al. Curcumin induces apopotosis and inhibits
protaglandin E( 2) production in synovial fibroblasts of patients
with rheumatoid arthritis. Int J Mol Med. 2007; 20( 3)365-372.
13. Chandran B, Et al. A randomized pilot study to assess the efficacy
and safety of curcumin in patients with active rheumatoid
arthritis. Phytother Res. 2012; 26( 11):1719-1725.
14. Jeon Y, et al. Curcurmin could prevent the development of chronic
neuropathic pain in rats with peripheral nerve injury. Curr Ther
Res. 2013;74: 1-4.
15. Chuengsamarn S, et al. Curcumin extract for prevention of Type
2 diabetes. Diabetes Care. 2012; 35( 11):2121-2127.
16. Panahi Y, Rahimnia AR, Sharafi M, Alishiri G, Saburi A,
Sahebkar A. Curcuminoid treatment of knee osteoarthritis: a
ramdomized double blind placebo-controlled trial. Phytother
Res. 2014; 28( 11):1625-31.
17. Mijnhout GS, Alkhalaf A, Keefstra N, Bilo HJ. Alpha lipoic acid:
a new treatment for neuropathic pain in patients with diabetes?
Neth J Med. 2010;68( 4):158-62.
C Diulus: Speaking and/or Teaching Arrangements: NASS
(nonfinancial); Trips/Travel: NASS (nonfinancial).
Direct or indirect remuneration: royalties, stock ownership, private
investments, consulting, speaking and/or teaching arrangements, trips/travel.
Position held in a company: board of directors, scientific advisory board, other
office. Support from sponsors: endowments, research–investigator salary,
research–staff and/or materials, grants, fellowship support. Other
Degree of support:
Level A. $100 to $1000 Level F. $100,001 to $500,000
Level B. $1,001 to $10,000 Level G. $500,001 to $1M
Level C. $10,001 to $25,000 Level H. $1,000,001 to $2.5M
Level D. $25,001 to $50,000 Level I. greater than $2.5M
Level E. $50,001 to $100,000